Diploma in Islamic Discourse
For those students who have completed their education in secular educational institutions, One Year Diploma in Islamic Discourse is a great opportunity. After completing this course students will be able to understand the fundamental truths and worldview of Islam and reflect on the contemporary problems in its light. Students will be taught Quranic Arabic to the extent that they can read and understand Quran with the help of dictionary. Fundamentals of religious sciences i.e. Uloom ul Quran, Usool e Tafseer, Usool e Hadith, Uloom e Sharia etc will be covered as well. Authentic texts covering a myriad of themes in Islamic Studies will be provided for self-study.
Those students can apply for this course who
- have completed 12th
- can read and write in Urdu.
- have an excellent academic record.
- Tilawat and Tajweed
- 80% vocabulary of Quran
- Exegesis of Surah Muhammad, Surah Fath, Surah Hujraat, Surah Hadeed, Surah Saff; Surah Taghabun, Surah Talaq, Surah Tahreem; last 18 Surahs and other selected portions from Quran
- Applied grammar
- 2000 Ahadith
- Urdu language and literature (Selected writings of Maulana Maududi and selected poems of Allama Iqbal)
- Islamic history (Prophets in Quran; The period of Prophet Muhammadﷺ and rightly guided caliphs; Islamic movements throughout history)
- Islam: Complete code of life (Concepts of Deen, Ibadat, Iqamat e Deen, Jahilliyat, Islamic Movement)
Following books are assigned for self-study. Students will have to submit reviews each month. Islam aik nazar men (Sadruddin Islahi); Islami nizam aur uske bunyai tasawwurat (Ameen Ahsan Islahi); Islam ki dawat (Jalaluddeen Umri); Dawat e deen aur uska tareeqa e kar (Ameen Ahsan Islahi); Quran majeed ka tarruf (Sadruddin Islahi); Hasanul Banna Shaheed ki diary (Hasanul Banna); Insani dunya per musalmanon ke urooj o zawal ke asraat (Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi); Mazhab aur jadeed challenge (Wahiduddeen Khan); Iman aur Zindgi (Yusuf al Qardawi); Asaas e Deen ki tameer (Sadruddin Islahi); and Islam aur jadeed zehn ke shubhaat (Mohammed Qutub) etc.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes