Diploma in Quranic Language and Teachings
One Year Certificate Course in Quranic Language and Teachings is a great learning opportunity for those who have a passionate yearning to understand Quran in its language. This intensive 100-hour course is especially designed for working professionals and homemakers. Classes are conducted on weekly basis. Emphasis is not on intricacies of grammar but on nurturing linguistic skills organically.
The course will cover most of the grammar, vocabulary and linguistic aspects of the Quran. Through special lectures and features on the rhetoric and teachings of Quran, students will be able to grasp the essence of the Islamic way of life. They will be given written- and study-assignments to ensure enduring and effective learning.
Those students can apply for this course who
- have completed 12th
- can read and write in Urdu.
- have an excellent academic record.
- 80%+ Quranic vocabulary
- Word by word explanation of the 30th Juz of Quran
- Applied grammar approach to learn
- Meaning and understanding of 40 selected Ahadith
- Complete meaning and understanding of Salat & other important Azkaar
- Thematic description of Quranic teachings
- Discursive sessions on Islamic ideology
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes